Labels

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Inspiration for trees


This processing example is a programme which, when the user clicks, creates a new tree. This is one of the basic elements of my design and so I will definitely look at the code for inspiration.

I also appreciate the style of the tree which is created as some I have seen are too thick where as this one seems delicate, giving it a sense of life.

However the programme above has the tree's trunk starting at the exact same place which has already been determined by the programme. In my interaction I am hoping to have the user decide where to put the starting point so that it creates more interaction and less control.




This programme also generates random trees everytime the user clicks however is more lifelike in the way that it has greenery which represents leaves. However for my interaction I want the colours to be minimalistic because I don't want it to draw away from the basic idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment